Was, I think, hands down the best episode of the series so far. Keep in mind, that’s not saying much. But, I’m unashamed that I watched it. I’ll say that much at least.
- We lose two decent characters – both get good ending.
- We didn’t have to sit through any Claire-angst.
- Hiro gets a portion of his powers back in a decent manner (now he and Peter are both manageable and Sylar is left as a godpowerful bogeyman again…hopefully he dies next season! I suspect he’ll make it through his self titled season finale…)
- A missing favorite returns, although still wet behind the ears. No one will be surprised by Rebel’s identity. There was no one else it could be.
- Ando shoots some dude – with lightning!
- Baby Parkman…heh. Lone Wolf and Cub I guess.
Can Bryan Fuller and Greg Yaitanes do all the episodes please?